Thursday, January 12, 2012

The 'IT' Kits have arrived and they are FANTASTIC!

When I saw the Clip It, Tag It and Edge It kit from Lifestyle Crafts I thought....absolutely perfect for new or experienced paper crafters. You can use just the 'IT' kits and come up with a miriad of cards and projects.
They are super 'FUN' dies for any occassion and so versatile.
I created this card/mini scrapbook. I still haven't decided what to use it for so decided not to add a sentiment. I can however see a cute little notebook :)
Products used:
Lifestyle Crafts Clip IT kit (available - website to be updated in the next few days)
Lifestyle Crafts Tag IT kit (available - website to be updated in the next few days)
If you have made anything using the Clip It, Edge It or Tag It kits from Lifestyle Crafts, we would love to see your projects.
Have fun crafting and see you back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment