Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanks for hanging around

We are back and thanks for hanging around.
Thanks for being patient whilst we tidy up our blog.
Here are some of my favorite cards made by the talented and gorgeous My Favorite Things designers for December 2011/January 2012.
All dies and stamps set found in store at The Papercraft Hub.
Used in this card:
My Favorite Things (MFT) Jumbo Scallop Die-namics
My Favorite Things (MFT) Rolled Scallop Flower Die-namics(estimated arrival date mid January)
My Favorite Things (MFT) Pure Innocence 'Jump for Joy' Stamp set (estimated arrival date mid January)
Used in this card:
My Favorite Things (MFT) Oval Open Scallop Doily Die-namics
My Favorite Things (MFT) Time for Tea Die-namic and Stamp set
Used in this card:
My Favorite Things (MFT) Well Worn Greetings Die-namics and stamp set
I hope you feel inspired to create!

1 comment:

  1. These look fantastic!! Will be keeping an eye out for the rolled scalloped flower die!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete