Monday, September 1, 2014

Fancy That Dies Australia Angel Policy

Its that time.... after an overwhelming number of emails regarding this subject I thought we should tell everyone what our Angel Policy is...

Firstly let me say that I love that YOU all love using our dies to the point where you want to share and show around your gorgeous creations.

Dies are amazing and I love how when you add them to a project how it not only lifts it to another dimension, I think dies can make the project stand out more than most papercrafting products can.

This is why I decided to design and create Fancy That Dies Australia.

So without further adu here is our Angel Policy....

Fancy That Dies Angel Policy

You may not sell die cut pieces using Fancy That Dies but the die cuts can be used on cards, and scrapbook pages.

If possible, we would appreciate credit for the products used.

Our Angel Policy exists to ensure that our intellectual property is protected.  The best way to determine if your use of our product is in line with our Angel Policy, ask yourself the following:

Is your item being sold for e.g. as a card to a non-crafter, you would be following our Angel Policy

If your item is being sold to a crafter to be used in their own products for re-selling then this would not comply with our Angel Policy

As always, thanks for taking a peak and see you back here soon. But Lastly I cant let you go without sharing another project from my beautiful friend Kathy.  What can I say but WOW!!!







Dies used:
Fancy That Hexagon Border
Fancy That Bumble Bee
Fancy That Doily Flower 
Fancy That Scalloped Floret Small and Medium and Large







Cheers

Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment